Microwave and Oven are very popular kitchen devices that heats and cooks food by the use of microwave radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum in a very quick time and maintain the nutrients in food.
Microwave and Ovens are used for reheating earlier cooked foods and cooking a different variety of foods. They are also useful for rapid heating for slowly prepared cooking items including hot butter, fats, and chocolate.
There are some uses of microwave and oven which are discussed below
- Reheating – The process of Reheating is not done on a stove. When you put any dish in the microwave for re-heat, it gets warm in seconds carefully. A microwave is used in reheats without making the food wet and almost retains in its original form. Microwave can re-heat them quickly that’s why these microwaves are used in households and bakery shops for different types of pastries ,cakes and many more items. The less quantity of food can be reheated in two minutes whereas more quantity of food can be re heated from ten minutes to fifteen minutes.
- Baking – Microwaves and Oven are also used in the baking cakes and breads and it is easy and quick for making delicious different varieties of cakes. The cakes will be equally soft and good to eat. The baking in a microwave oven is used to bake a basic chocolate cake in five minutes which is very quick as compared to the common method of baking with preheating and heating.
- Defrosting – Microwave and Oven are used in defrosting the frozen vegetables or meat very quickly without the excessive washing, draining and wasting the water. It is very efficient due to it makes the food retain in their original form and nutrients.
- Roasting – The microwave and Oven is used for roast garlic, garlic breads, make pop corns very quickly. The process of Roasting food is a very important and traditional method in Indian cooking and therefore it is very popular in our country.
- Blanching – The process of blanching fruits and vegetables in a microwave is better than the traditional blanching method because it takes extremely less time and it retains the nutritional value of the food. A frozen food which is blanched by microwave will be better than the food blanched by traditional method.
- Boiling and steaming – Boiling is one of the most important method in cooking any food. A microwave boils things evenly due to a microwave boils material in a few minutes as compared to the stove and can also set the boiling time. Steaming vegetables help in retain nutrients in food as compared than boiling and it spends less time.
- Retain nutrients – Nutrients are very important in cooking a food for a healthy body. The coking of food is generally get lost in the gas or stove. In the microwave oven, it helps in retaining the vitamins, minerals in food for a good health and uses oscillating electromagnetic energy for cooking the food.
Built in Microwaves
Built in microwave is growing its popularity day by day. Earlier its widespread use was for reheating food only but now it is gaining popularity for cooking mouth-watering and sumptuous meals within minutes. Today it has become the most important kitchen appliance used across the world.
Apart from the feature of reheating and normal cooking Microwave is such an electrical kitchen appliances that have functions to cook, grill and bake. Thus cooking savouring food like paneer tikka, grilled fish, cakes and pizzas is a simple and easy task for homemaker as she can finish her work in less time and spare time for other household activities. Built in microwave oven works on high frequency radio waves. These waves vibrates the water and other liquid molecules of food at a very high speed generating large amount of heat and then this generated heat is used to cooks/grills/bakes and reheats food.
Built in Oven
With the technological advancements Built In oven OTG is also a kitchen appliance that has gone through so many changes. It is in no way less lacks in its features and functionalities .
These built in ovens are known for hygienic and healthy cooking. Cooking is so easy and full of fun! Built-In Ovens have all the futuristic designs and features that they make work easy for homemaker as she can do cooking easily. It is a one appliance with three features in it I.e. oven, toaster and griller.. Elegant designs and multiple features make it a need of every kitchen. So discover now the built in ovens that perfectly complement your kitchen and also your cooking skills. The brush steel body with high durability and function of convection, soft knobs, bright lights, built-in rotisserie that cooks as well as grills meals to perfection, electronic ignition system.